- Black and burdundy tube colors allow for easy differentiation of headsets
- Composed of two lightweight headsets connected to a single chestpiece, allowing instructor and student to perform simultaneous auscultation in real time
- Allows students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis
- Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly in a pocket
- Condition: Factory New
- Warranty: 3 Years
Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The 3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Teaching Stethoscope (#2138) comes complete with large soft-sealing eartips, large firm eartips, and instructions.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope is used for teaching auscultation for physical assessments and diagnosis. It is composed of two lightweight headsets connected to a single chestpiece, allowing instructor and student to perform simultaneous auscultation in real time.
It allows students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis.
Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly in a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains.
3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Teaching Stethoscope Features
- Long length allows users to move around patients more easily.
- Patient Size: Adult.
- Double sided chestpiece.
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a tunable diaphragm and open bell.
- Tunable diaphragm allows users to hear low and high frequency sounds by applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece (light pressure to hear low frequency sounds, press a little more to hear higher frequency sounds).
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with soft sealing eartips.
- Eartips snap firmly onto the ends of the eartubes and, for safety, require a significant effort to remove.
- Anatomically designed headset strategically and comfortably fits the ear canal. Headset tension is easily adjusted for head size and comfort by squeezing together or pulling apart the eartubes.
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm offers enhanced patient comfort.
- Lightweight and durable single-lumen tubing can be folded easily without kinking.
- Color: Black and Burdundy - Different tube colors allow instructor and student to easily differentiate headsets.
- Not made with Natural Rubber Latex and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- Made in the USA for consistent quality.
3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Teaching Stethoscope Specifications
- Tube Length: 40" (102 cm).
- Tube Type: Single Lumen.
- Binaurals Material: Aerospace Alloy.
- Bell Size: 1.25" (3.2 cm).
- Chestpiece Material: Stainless Steel.
- Chestpiece Size: 1.75" (4.4 cm).
- Chestpiece Weight: 2.3 oz (65 g).
- Ear Pieces: Soft sealing ear tips.
- Diaphragm Diameter: 1.75" (4.4 cm).
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/fiberglass.
- Net Weight: 8.7 oz (244 g).