Shop with Confidence
Not ready to buy just yet?
The 3M Bair Paws Flex Patient Warming Gown with Booties (20 / Case) is used with the Bair Paws Model 875 Warming Unit to provide warmth and comfort to patients. It includes a pair of booties to enhance patient comfort.
This Patient Warming Gown is a single use warming garment that can be used in multiple positions, including upper body, lower body, and pre-operative full body. Pre-warming not only comforts and relaxes patients, but also prevents hypothermia due to the induction of anesthesia.
3M Bair Paws Flex Patient Warming Gown with Booties Features
- Two inserts allow for greater warming flexibility. Can be used for clinical or comfort warming of the upper body, torso, or lower body.
- Warming tools built right into the gown, including head drape, tie strips, and a patient adhesive strip.
- Upper warming insert includes all the features of a Bair Hugger upper body blanket.
- Separate upper and lower inserts allow you to activate warming only where you want it.
- Can improve patient satisfaction by keeping patients warm, comfortable, and covered.
- Can accommodate adolescent and petite surgical patients.
3M Bair Paws Flex Patient Warming Gown with Booties Sizes
- #83103: Small: 44" Long; 55" Sweep.
- #83203: Extra Large: 51" Long; 122" Sweep.