Logistics Specialist - Job Description
MFI Medical Equipment, Inc. is hiring a logistics specialist for our rapidly expanding San Diego office located in Scripps Ranch. We are looking for an outstanding professional with a passion for excellence and a drive to go above and beyond for the team.
The ideal candidate is well-versed in supply chain management and practices. This position works with manufacturers and other colleagues to ship orders and assists with any issues that may come up along the way. The overall goal is to maintain customer satisfaction and efficiency by ensuring successful logistic operations. Attention to detail and organizational skills are imperative in this position, among other skills.
- Schedule freight and blanket wrap shipments
- Gather shipping quotes from multiple carriers for best pricing
- Generate labels for International shipments
- Input tracking information
- Monitor shipment ETAs and notify customers as needed
- Log and manage shipping issues
Qualities we are looking for:
- Attention to detail
- Organization and time management
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with initiative
- Background in shipping/logistics
- Knowledge of shipping laws and regulations, both domestic and international
- Experience with Salesforce and Shopify preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education level
- Post-college job experience is a plus, but not required
Salary is commensurate with experience. Please email your resume and cover letter here. No calls please.