MFI Medical Equipment, Inc.
8451 Miralani Drive, Suite F
San Diego, CA 92126
(800) 633-1558 (Phone - toll-free number)
(858) 831-7718 (Phone - local number)
(858) 831-7721 (Fax)
Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (PT)
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
Price Match Guarantee:
MFI Medical Equipment Inc. guarantees the lowest price on factory new medical equipment. If you find a lower price elsewhere, show proof of the advertised price with our team, and upon review, we will match it. MFI reserves the right to amend these terms at any time.
Shipping within U.S.:
Shipping within continental U.S.
- Free shipping on website orders of $200 or more.
- $10 flat shipping charge on orders under $200.
Shipping outside continental U.S.
- Orders of $200 or more have a flat shipping charge of $35 applied through our website.
- Orders under $200 have a flat shipping charge of $45 applied through our website.
- Our processing team may contact you with an additional shipping cost prior to processing your order. Feel free to email or call to get exact shipping costs.
- Online orders can be made through the MFI Medical website if PayPal is your preferred payment method. For payment via bank wire, cash, or direct deposit, orders must be processed over the phone or through email. To get started on an international order, please email desired products (with product numbers, if possible) and respective quantities with complete shipping address and contact information. Upon receipt of this information, our team will reach out with any questions and provide a quotation and payment instructions.
- Please thoroughly inspect your package upon delivery, as the customer/recipient must notify the deliverer/trucker of any visible signs of damage to the packaging material and/or product at time of delivery for insurance claim purposes. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- Non-visible damage to the product due to shipping must be reported to MFI within 48 hours from the time of delivery. Otherwise, there is no insurance coverage available.
- If the equipment is damaged beyond use or visibly needs repair, the customer should refuse delivery of the shipment and notify MFI immediately.
- Shipping times may vary. MFI will notify customer regarding back orders and delays.
- Shipping cost is subject to change in special cases. MFI will notify customer prior to processing order.
- There is no penalty for cancellation of an order prior to shipment. This does not apply to special/custom orders.
- MFI retains the right to refuse orders, online or otherwise, for any reason.
- No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorization by MFI.
- Return period for products is 30 days from delivery.
- MFI shall test returned products and may impose a customer fee if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product.
- Credit Guidelines:
- MFI Error: 100% credit including shipping expenses.
- Unused goods in original packaging receive an 80% credit, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses both ways.
- Damaged goods will receive credit dependent on the condition of the product, and customer is responsible for shipping expenses.
- No credit will be issued if the item is non-returnable, such as a custom or special order, or in the case that the item is damaged due to improper handling/packaging by the customer.
- Factory new equipment is warrantied by and through the manufacturer. All warranty issues or disputes need be processed through the original manufacturer. MFI is available to assist with any manufacturer warranty claims.
- Certified/Refurbished equipment is warrantied through MFI Medical Equipment. Warranty period and terms can be found on sales order and/or web listing.
- After expiration of MFI warranty, MFI continues a limited warranty protection plan, whereby if MFI performs the repair, this repair shall be charged at MFI's cost with no additional cost to the customer.
- Shipping charges for international customers shall not be covered under warranty.
- eBay Power Seller: MFI has maintained a consistently high number of product sales, provided a high level of service to buyers, maintained a positive Feedback score, and met requirements for detailed seller ratings and eBay Buyer Protection and PayPal Buyer Protection case standards.
- BBB A+ Rating: MFI has earned the highest rating for consumer satisfaction from the Better Business Bureau based on factors such as length of time in business and the absence of complaints filed with the BBB.
- DOTmed Gold Parts Vendor: MFI has been recognized for great quality and service. Customers have continuously given MFI 5 star ratings.
- DOTmed Certified: MFI has been acknowledged by its peers as an industry leader.
- DOTmed 100 for 2016.
- DOTmed 100 for 2015.