Shop with confidence at MFI
The Schiller Tranquility VS Vital Signs Monitor includes:
- (1) SpO2 Sensor Cable.
- (1) SpO2 Adult Reusable Finger Sensor.
- (1) Lithium Ion Battery.
- (1) Power Cord.
- User Manual.
Warranty: 2 Years - Vital Signs Monitor / 90 Days - Accessories.
The Schiller Tranquility VS Vital Signs Monitor is an affordable, highly customizable vital signs monitor. Weighing less than three pounds, it is perfectly suited for both bedside and mobile spot check use.
The Tranquility VS can be used as a basic pulse oximeter or configured to a NIBP / SpO2 / NIBP monitor.
The Tranquility VS simplifies clinician use by incorporating a touch screen with a simple user interface making the Tranquility VS intuitive for any user. A long life lithium Ion battery is standard and many mobile mounting solutions are available for the Tranquility VS.
Schiller Tranquility VS Vital Signs Monitor Features
- Can be used for neonatal, pediatric, and adult patients.
- Built-in battery with three hours of operating time.
- Can be wall or stand mounted.
- Compact and lightweight design for mobile monitoring.
- Well suited for any patient care area by offering a multitude of vital sign combinations.
- Simplifies clinician use by incorporating a touch screen with a simple user interface making the Tranquility VS intuitive for any user.
Schiller Tranquility VS Vital Signs Monitor Specifications
- Dimensions: 8" x 4.5" x 4" (20.3 cm x 11.4 cm x 10.2 cm).
- Weight: 2.5 lb (1134 g).
- Display: 5" Color TFT.
- Resolution: 800 x 3 (RGB) x 480.
- Trend Time: From 1 to 72 hours.
- Measuring Technology: Automatic oscillating measurement.
- Cuff Inflating: < 30 s (0 - 300 mmH, standard adult cuff).
- Measuring Period: AVE < 40 s.
- Mode: Manual, Auto, STAT.
- Measuring Interval in AUTO Mode: 2 min - 4 hrs.
- Pulse Rate Range: 30 bpm - 250 bpm.
- SYS: 40 - 250 (mmHg).
- DIA: 15 - 200 (mmHg).
- SYS: 40 - 135 (mmHg).
- DIA: 15 - 100 (mmHg).
- Adult/Pediatric Mode:
- Resolution: 1 mmHg.
- Pressure Accuracy: Maximum Mean Error: ± 5 mmHg.
- Maximum Standard Deviation: 8 mmHg.
- Adult Mode: 280 (mmHg).
- Neonatal Mode: 150 (mmHg).
- SYS: 50 - 240 mmHg.
- DIA: 15 - 180 mmHg.
- Standards: Meets performance standards of ANSI/AAMI SP10:2002.
- ASpO2: Anti-motion SpO2.
- SpO2% Range: 0 ~ 100%.
- ± 2% (70 - 100%, non-motion).
- ± 3% (70 - 100%, motion).
- Pulse Rate Range: 30 - 250 bpm.
Pulse Rate Accuracy:
- ± 2 bpm (non-motion).
- ± 3 bpm (motion).
- Alarm Upper-Lower Limit: 70 - 100 %.
- Red Light LED Wavelength: 660 nm ± 5 nm.
- Infrared Light LED Wavelength: 940 nm ± 10 nm.
- Standards: Meets performance standards of EN ISO 9919:2005.
- Industry Standard: 802.11 b/g wired network.
- Frequency Range: 2.412 - 2.484 GHz.
- Connected Bedside Number: Up to 16 bedside monitors.
- Up to 100 m indoors.
- Industry standard 802.11 b/g wireless.
- Supports TCP/IP and UDP/IP Protocols.
- Wired Networking:
- Source: External AC power or internal battery.
- AC Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 150 VA.
- Battery: Built-in and lithium ion rechargeable, 12.6V/5Ah.
- Charge Time: 8 hours.
- Operating Time: 3 hours.
- Operating: 5° - 40°C.
- Storage: -10° - 45°C.
- Humidity: Less than 80%.
- Fuse: 3.15 A / 250 V.
Schiller Tranquility VS Vital Signs Monitor Configurations:
|#2.987648||CO2 + SpO2 + NIBP + QTemp (Quick Temperature)|
|#2.987649||SpO2 + CO2 + NIBP|
|#2.987650||CO2 + SpO2|
|#2.987652||SpO2 + NIBP + Qtemp|
|#2.987653||SpO2 + NIBP|
Schiller Tranquility VS Vital Signs Monitor Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.