Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor comes standard with:
- Edan Adult Reusable SpO2 Sensor [(Lemo) (#02.01.210119-11)].
- Power Cord [(USA standard) (#01.13.036106)].
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery [(14.8 V, 2.2 Ah) (#21.21.064168)].
- Ground Cable (#11.13.114214).
- User Manual.
Warranty: 2 Years (Monitor) / 1 Year (Accessories) - Free from Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The M3B ensures effective capnography monitoring for intubated and non-intubated patients for continuous long-term monitoring. With its highly advanced SpO2 and Respironics CO2 monitoring technologies, it is tailored for mechanically ventilated and non-intubated patients.
It is intended for use only under regular supervision of clinical personnel. It is suitable for adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients in a hospital environment and intra-hospital moves.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Features
- 5.7" high resolution, color TFT screen display for easy reading (640 x 480 resolution).
- Lightweight, portable design and user-friendly interface for easy operation.
- Edan SpO2, Pulse Rate, and Respironics sidestream or mainstream CO2 measurement.
- Backlight control and standby mode for power saving.
- Display numeric and waveform information simultaneously.
- Nurse call.
- Powerful storage capacity.
- Built-in lithium-ion battery for eight hours continuous working.
- Trend table review and record.
- Trend graph review and record.
- USB data storage and review.
- Wired and wireless network capability.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Specifications
- Dimensions: 200.8 mm (L) x 241 mm (H) x 189 mm (D).
- Weight: 6.6 lb (3 kg).
- AC Power: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion.
- Voltage: 14.8 V DC.
- Measurement and Alarm Range: 0 ~ 100%.
- Resolution: 1%.
- Adult/Pediatric: ± 2% (70 ~ 100%).
- Neonate: ± 3% (70 ~ 100%).
- PR Measurement and Alarm Range: 25 ~ 300 bpm.
- Resolution: 1 bpm.
- Accuracy: 3 bpm.
- Refresh Rate: 1 s.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Configurations
Respironics LoFlo EtCO2 Side-Stream Module (#M3B.S): Sidestream is most often used for non-intubated patients with the use of nasal or nasal/oral cannulas. However, the Sidestream module can also be used on intubated patients with the use of an airway adapter (typically used for shot term ventilator care - under three days). Sidestream is commonly used in Emergency Medicine and Procedural Sedation. Side-Stream Module includes all standard accessories, plus:
- Respironics Disposable CO2 Nasal Cannula - Adult (#3468ADU-00).
- Respironics Adult/Pediatric Airway Adapter Set With Dehumidification tubing (#3473ADU-00).
- Respironics Disposable Sampling Line Kit with Nafion and Dehumidification Tubing (#3475-00).
- #M3B.S-P: Optional Thermal Printer Kit (#12.01.19084).
Respironics CAPNOSTAT5 EtCO2 Main-Stream Module (#M3B.M): The Mainstream sensor can only be used on patients who are intubated and on ventilators. The CAPNOSTAT Mainstream technology is designed for use for long-term ventilator care, typically longer than three days and up to 30 days or longer. Main-Stream Module includes all standard accessories, plus:
- Respironics Disposable Adult Airway Adapter (#6063-00).
- Respironics Disposable Neonatal Airway Adapter (#6312-00).
- #M3B.M-P: Optional Thermal Printer Kit (#12.01.19084).
Note: Call MFI to customize modules.
Edan M3B Vital Signs Monitor Accessories
The M3B Vital Signs Monitor is commonly purchased with:
- #12.01.19084: Thermal Printer Upgrading Kit.
- #01.57.78035: Thermal Printing Paper for M3, M3B, M50, iM50, and M80 Patient Monitors.
- #02.04.240050: Data Management Kit.
- #MT-207: Rolling Stand with upper basket and plate.