Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Unico PowerSpin Porta-Spin Portable Centrifuge comes standard with a 12 volt car lighter adapter.
Warranty: 1 Year - Limited.
The PowerSpin Porta-Spin allows you to take your practice on the road. Whether you are a mobile vet, visiting nurse, or doctor, we have a PortaSpin that will meet your needs. Available with six or eight place rotors and adapters to fit tubes ranging from 2 - 15 ml. A 110 V electrical outlet adapter is optional for use back at the lab.
When using this unit, you will most likely not be in your lab setting, so you will not have your standard bench-top tube rack. We strongly recommend purchasing the optional Tube Holdster, which attaches easily to the side of the centrifuge and will hold up to 18 tubes or adapters.
Unico PowerSpin Porta-Spin Portable Centrifuge Features
- Motor: AC.
- Designed for the professionals on the go.
- Plugs into a car 12 V power outlet.
- Six or eight place rotor.
- 3700 RPM fixed speed for blood.
- Dual lid latch for added safety.
- Convenient stainless steel carrying handle.
- Lid mounted "fish-eye" level to level before spinning.
Unico PowerSpin Porta-Spin Portable Centrifuge Specifications
- Timer: 30 minutes.
- Speed: 3700 RPM (Fixed).
- Speed Control: None.
- Maximum RCF: 1397 g.
- Voltage: 12 V.
- Maximum Test Tube Size: 16 x 110 mm.
- 6 Place Rotor: 6 x 10 ml.
- 8 Place Rotor: 8 x 10 ml.
Size and Weight:
- Size: 10.2" x 11.8" x 7.9" (260 mm x 300 mm x 200 mm).
- Weight: 16 lbs (7.3 kg).
- Shipping Size: 13.4" x 14.8" x 10.6" (340 mm x 375 mm x 270 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 18 lbs (8.2 kg).
Unico PowerSpin Porta-Spin Portable Centrifuge Configurations
- #C826: 6 Place Rotor.
- #C828: 8 Place Rotor.
- #C826H: 6 Place Rotor with an 18 Place Tube Holdster Rack.
- #C828H: 8 Place Rotor with an 18 Place Tube Holdster Rack.