Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Adtemp 422 Veterinary Digital Thermometer (#422) includes five probe sheaths, an integral carry case, and a replaceable 1.55 V coin-type battery.
Warranty: 2 Years - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Adtemp VI Veterinary Thermometer is the first digital stick thermometer designed for veterinary applications, with readings in about ten seconds. The 422 offers a specially designed housing with lanyard attachment for enhanced removal. This thermometer also features a large LCD screen for easy reading that shows the temperature in either Fahrenheit or Celsius, has last reading memory, and an audible tone that lets you know when measurement is complete.
The Adtemp 422 is used to measure the body temperature of animals by means of a transducer coupled with an electric signal amplification, conditioning, and display unit.
Note: Not available for sale in Canada.
Note: Every ADC Adtemp stick thermometer meets the accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112.
ADC Adtemp 422 Veterinary Digital Thermometer Features
- Display: LCD.
- Last reading memory displays results of the last measurement.
- Water resistant.
- Audible Alert: Distinctive beep when temperature measurement is complete and unit powered on/off.
- Replaceable 1.55 V (LR41) battery provides up to 1,500 measurements.
- Meets the accuracy requirements for intermittent thermometers under ASTM E1112.
- Latex free.
- Packaging: Polybag.
Adtemp Thermometer Sheath is required for use:
- #416-50: 50 per Box.
- #416-100: 100 per Box.
- #416-1000: 1,000 per Box.
ADC Adtemp 422 Veterinary Digital Thermometer Specifications
- Type: Veterinary.
- Technology: Peak-hold.
- Scale: Dual (degrees F / degrees C) (Fahrenheit is default).
- Range: 90.0 to 111.9 degrees F (32.0 to 43.9 degrees C).
- Accuracy: 0.2 degrees F (0.1 degrees C).
- Oral: N/A.
- Rectal: 10 sec.
- Axillary: N/A.
- Battery Type: 1.55 V (LR41).
- Battery Life: 1,500 uses.
- Dimensions: 5.75" x 1" x 0.75" (14.6 cm x 2.54 cm x 1.9 cm).
- Weight: 0.8 oz (11 g).
- Operating Environment: 50 to 113 degrees F (10 to 45 degrees C).
- Storage Environment: 50 to 86 degrees F (10 to 30 degrees C).
ADC Adtemp 422 Veterinary Digital Thermometer Media and Literature
Works great on pets and people! And at a good price.
Easy to read and use. I bought them as I have elderly neighbors and they were using old glass mercury thermometers. The stores were totally out of the digital. I received them in a timely matter all things considered. I would recommend them to anyone. They work for humans and animals.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.