Shop with confidence at MFI
The Zoll Pedi-padz II Multifunction Pediatric Defibrillator Electrode Pads (#8900-0810-01 / 1 Pair) feature informative text when used and create voice prompts to ensure the Pedi-padz are connected properly. The pads' algorithms are designed to analyze and respond to a child's heart rhythms and to automatically adjust energy levels for accuracy.
Warranty: 90 Days - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
These are the most technologically advanced pediatric multifunction electrodes, designed to meet all pediatric ACLS criteria. They feature specially formulated low viscosity gel that provides the best skin coupling, lowers resistance quickly, and virtually eliminates dermal damage. Both Pedi-padz Multi-Function Electrodes and Pedi-padz Pacing Only Electrodes offer anatomically-correct diagrams on the packaging to facilitate proper pad placement.
The Pedi-padz II are designed for use with the AED Plus and AED Pro defibrillators. Pedi-padz II will adapt to either of these models without the use of any special connectors, adapters, or modified cables. They are also compatible with the M, E, R, and X Series Zoll defibrillators.
Zoll Pedi-padz II Multifunction Pediatric Defibrillator Electrode Pads Specifications
Indications for Use:
- Patient Age: 0 - 8 Years.
- Patient Weight: Less than 55 pounds (25 kg).
- Devices: AED Plus and AED Pro.
- Device Energy Levels: 50, 70, 85 Joules.
- Patient Analysis: Analyzes using pediatric-specific algorithm.
- Shelf Life: 24 months.
- Backing Material: Closed Cell Polyethylene.
- Conductive Gel: Hydrogel.
- Conducive Element: Tin.
- Connection Method: Pre-attached.
- Packaging: Paper/Polyfoil laminate.
- Impedance Class: Low.
- Lead Wires Length: 34" (86.4 cm).
- Shape: Round.
- Total Diameter: 3.7" (9.4 cm).
- Total Area: 10.75 in2 (69.4 cm2).
- Conductive Gel Diameter: 2.85" (7.24 cm).
- Conductive Gel Area: 6.37 in2 (41.1 cm 2)
- Shape: Rectangular.
- Total Length: 5.43" (13.8 cm).
- Total Width: 3.5" (8.9 cm).
- Total Area: 19 in2 (122.6 cm2).
- Conductive Gel Length: 3.58" (9.1 cm).
- Conductive Gel Width: 2.18" (5.5 cm).
- Conductive Gel Area: 7.81 in2 (50.3 cm2).
Zoll Pedi-padz II Multifunction Pediatric Defibrillator Electrode Pads Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
Items were delivered on time and as expected. Have not been used yet.
Pads are the right size.Have not been used as yet.