Shop with confidence at MFI
The Unico S1100 Visible Spectrophotometer comes complete with (12x) Glass Tube Cuvettes (#S-90-301), a 10 mm Square Cuvette Adapter, dust cover, and user manual.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The S1100 Visible Spectrophotometer is simple, reliable, and economical. Great for use in many types of laboratories, including educational, clinical, industrial, and environmental. The S1100 offers standard %T and Abs Mode. Windows 7/10 Data Collection Software is available.
The high quality Silicon Photodiode detector and 1200 lines/mm grating assures high performance. Software data can be easily exported to Microsoft Excel for further processing and analysis.
Unico S1100 Visible Spectrophotometer Features
- Auto zero function.
- One-touch blanking.
- Automatic filters are built-in for ease of operation.
- Large digital display allows for quick and easy readings.
- Solid state detector for entire wavelength range.
- Flexible sample compartment works with round tubes or square cuvettes.
- Wavelength knob with built-in metal stopper is maintenance free.
- CE approved.
Unico S1100 Visible Spectrophotometer Specifications
- Spectral Bandwidth: 20 nm.
- Monochromator: Single Beam, Grating System (1200 Lines/mm).
- Wavelength Range: 335 - 1000 nm (Visible).
- Wavelength Accuracy: ± 2 nm.
- Wavelength Repeatability: ± 1 nm.
- Stray Light: < 0.5%T at 340 and 400 nm.
- Photometric Range: 0 - 125%T / 0 - 2 A.
- Photometric Accuracy: ± 2.0 T%.
- Data Port: USB.
- Application Software: Windows 7/10.
- Light Source: Tungsten Halogen Lamp.
Power Requirements: (switchable)
- #S-1100: 110 V / 50 Hz.
- #S-1100E: 220 V / 60 Hz.
Size and Weight:
- Size: 16" x 12" x 8" (406 mm x 305 mm x 203 mm).
- Weight: 14 lb (6.3 kg).
- Shipping Size: 19.5" x 16.1" x 11.3" (496 mm x 410 mm x 286 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 16 lb (7.3 kg).
Unico S1100 Visible Spectrophotometer Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.