Shop with confidence at MFI
The Unico S1000 Visible Spectrophotometer comes complete with 10 mm test tube cuvettes (Box of 12), 10 mm square cuvette adapter, USB port, dust cover, and user manual.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The S1000 is precisely designed and ruggedly built. This easy-to-use spectrophotometer is ideal for student use in high schools, colleges, and for general laboratory testing. It is suitable for general analysis and experiments such as Beer-Lambert, absorption spectrum, chlorophyll, protein (Biuret test), and more.
It includes a visible wavelength spectrum chart on the instrument panel, allowing the user to make the correlation between a wavelength number to an actual color on the visible light spectrum. The versatile instrument is designed to accept both round optical glass or square 10 mm path length cuvettes.
The built-in secondary filters reduce stray light and increase precision. The "student-proof" positive safety stopper integrated with the wavelength dial prevents damage to the monochromator and grating. Large digital display makes reading much easier, and USB interface allows customers to collect data easily.
Unico S1000 Visible Spectrophotometer Specifications:
- Bandpass (Slit Width): 20 nm.
- Monochromator: Single beam, grating system (1200 lines/mm).
- Wavelength Range: 400 - 1000 nm visible.
- Wavelength Accuracy: ± 3 nm.
- Wavelength Repeatability: ± 1 nm.
- Stray Light: 2% T at 400 nm.
- Photometric Range: 0 - 100% T / 0 - 1.99 A.
- Photometric Accuracy: ± 2.0% T.
- Data Port: USB.
- Light Source: Tungsten halogen lamp.
Power Requirements: (switchable)
- S-1000: 110 V / 50 Hz.
- S-1000E: 220 V / 60 Hz.
Size and Weight:
- Size: 16" x 12" x 8" (406 mm x 305 mm x 203 mm).
- Weight: 14 lbs (6.3 kg).
- Shipping Size: 19.5" x 16.1" x 11.3" (496 mm x 410 mm x 286 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 16 lbs (7.3 kg).
Unico S1000 Visible Spectrophotometer Literature:
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.