Shop with confidence at MFI
The Unico PowerSpin LX Centrifuge spins at up to 4,000 rpm. The benefit of this increased speed is a cleaner, more complete separation of cellular components in blood, fecal matter, and urine, thus yielding a superior serum or plasma specimen.
Warranty: 1 Year - Limited.
The PowerSpin Series Centrifuges are extremely quiet for a better working environment. All PowerSpin models have a timer and on/off switch, as well as other features that are normally only found on units costing much more.
Unico PowerSpin LX Centrifuge Features
- Motor: DC.
- Six (6) or eight (8) place fixed angle rotor for 2 to 15 ml tubes (*Tubes and Unico Tube Shield sold separately).
- Quiet running (58 decibels at 3400 rpm).
- Rotor chamber is accessible for cleaning.
- New compact design takes up less space and is more stable than round units.
- 0 ~ 30 minutes mechanical timer with bell signal at the end.
- On/Off switch located in rear of the unit.
- Detachable power cord.
- Easy clean exterior.
- Lid opening for strobe check of speed.
- Latching lid with safety switch triggered to shut down the power when the lid is opened.
- Light indicator is lit when the power is on.
- Pre-drilled/tapped to accept optional Tube Holdsters.
Unico PowerSpin LX Centrifuge Specifications
- Speed Range: 300 ~ 4000 rpm (Variable).
- Speed Control: Linear.
- Timer: 30 minutes.
- Maximum RCF: 1828 g.
- Maximum Test Tube Size: 16 x 110 mm.
- 6 Place Rotor: 6 x 10 ml or 3 x 15 ml.
- 8 Place Rotor: 8 x 10 ml.
Size and Weight:
- Size: 10.2" x 11.8" x 7.9" (260 mm x 300 mm x 200 mm).
- Weight: 16 lb (7.3 kg).
- Shipping Size: 13.4" x 14.8" x 10.6" (340 mm x 375 mm x 270 mm).
- Shipping Weight: 18 lb (8.2 kg).
Unico PowerSpin LX Centrifuge Configurations
- #C856: 6 Place Rotor (110 V / 60 Hz).
- #C856E: 6 Place Rotor (220 V / 50 Hz).
- #C856H: 6 Place Rotor (110 V / 60 Hz) with an 18 Place Tube Holdster Rack.
- #C856HE: 6 Place Rotor (220 V / 50 Hz) with an 18 Place Tube Holdster Rack.
- #C858: 8 Place Rotor (110 V / 60 Hz).
- #C858E: 8 Place Rotor (220 V / 50 Hz).
- #C858D: 8 Place Rotor (110 V / 60 Hz) with Digital Variable Speed.
- #C858H: 8 Place Rotor (110 V / 60 Hz) with an 18 Place Tube Holdster Rack.
- #C858HE: 8 Place Rotor (200 V / 50 Hz) with an 18 Place Tube Holdster Rack.
Unico PowerSpin LX Centrifuge Accessories
These accessories are commonly purchased with the PowerSpin LX Centrifuge:
- #C800-00: 6 Place Rotor.
- #C800-01: 8 Place Rotor.
- #C800-02: Regular Tube Shield - Standard.
- #C800-03: 25 mm Short Tube Adapter.
- #C800-04: Small Tube Adapter.
- #C800-05: 10 mm Greiner Tube Lift Adapter.
- #C800-75: Tachometer.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
We love our new centrifuge. Works great!