Shop with confidence at MFI
Warranty: 1 Year.
The PowerSpin DX has a variable speed to insure a clean and complete separation. Quiet and dependable, with a maintenance free motor, it can be used to process blood, urine, semen, and other specimens.
Unico PowerSpin DX C8706 Centrifuge Features:
- Zero RPM Safety Latching System prevents lid from being opened while rotor is spinning.
- Quiet running, only 50 decibels at 3400 RPM.
- DC motor.
- Remembers last setting for quick repeat runs.
- Three pre-programmed options for blood, fecal, and urine settings.
- Adjustable acceleration and deceleration.
- Stainless steel rotor chamber for easy cleaning.
- Suction cup rubber feet eliminate vibration.
- Available in 110/220 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Designed to accept 10 ml blood tubes and up to 15 ml urine tubes.
- 2 ml tubes with small tube adaptor (#C800-04).
- 5 ml tubes with short tube adaptor (#C800-03).
Unico PowerSpin DX C8706 Centrifuge Specifications:
- Variable Speed: 1000 - 3400 RPM Control, 100 RPM increments.
- Tube Size: 2 - 15 ml.
- Tube Capacity: 6 x 15 ml Tubes.
- Timer: 60 minutes (digital), 1 second increments.
- Maximum RCF: 2508 g.
Size and Weight:
- Size: 13.75" (H) (22" with lid open) x 15" (D) x 11" (W).
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Shipping Size: 19" (H) x 18" (D) x 15" (W).
- Shipping Weight: 36 lbs.
Unico PowerSpin DX C8706 Centrifuge Configurations:
- C8706: 110 V.
- C8706E: 220 V.
- C8706H: 110 V - With a 24 Place Tube Holdster Rack.
- C8706HE: 220 V - With a 24 Place Tube Holdster Rack.
Unico PowerSpin DX C8706 Centrifuge Literature:
Unico PowerSpin DX Centrifuge Brochure
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.