Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Tuttnauer tvet 10M Manual Autoclave (TVET 10M) is a manual autoclave intended for Veterinary clinics.
- 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- 10 Years - Chamber.
This autoclave can safely sterilize tools needed for veterinary clinics. With 4 trays and a large 6 gallon chamber, veterinarians and technicians can ensure a consistent cycle of clean tools. This autoclave has a couple of safety features, including a double lock to prevent the door from opening and de-pressurizing, and a dual thermostat to prevent overheating.
The front of the autoclave is equipped with a valve to quickly drain the water reservoir. Once a cycle is done, the autoclave automatically shuts off.
Tuttnauer tvet 10M Manual Autoclave Features
- Safety features: Dual safety thermostat prevents overheating and dual safety door locks.
- Stainless chamber and door ensure long life.
- Front drain valve for easing water removal.
- Chamber comes with a 10 year warranty.
Tuttnauer tvet 10M Manual Autoclave Specifications
- Chamber Dimensions: 10" x 19" (254 mm x 475 mm).
- Volume: 6 gallons (23 L).
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5" x 20" x 14.4" (545 mm x 510 mm x 365 mm).
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 3 Full (8" x 11") and 3 Half (8" x 5.5").
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3" x 6.7" x 0.8" (415 mm x 170 mm x 20 mm).
- No. of Trays: 4.
Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time (Hot Start):
- Sterilization: 4 min.
- Drying: 1 min.
- Total: 26 min.
Standard Wrapped Cycle Time (Hot Start):
- Sterilization: 7 min.
- Drying: 45 min.
- Total: 72 min.
- Voltage and Frequency: 120 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power and Current: 1400 W, 12 A.
- Shipping Weight: 85 lb (39 kg).