Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG Ground Surface Electrode is part of plaquette, a high quality range of pre-wired disposable adhesive EMG surface electrodes specifically designed and approved for cutaneous recording and stimulation purposes. This electrode is equipped with Technomed's strongest adhesive gel. If left unopened, shelf life for unopened pouches is 24 months.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (2 Year Shelf Life).
Note that when using this product, water and electrolyte gel between the felt strap/plate and the recording or stimulating electrodes should be avoided and removed before application.
Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG Ground Surface Electrode Features
- Plaquette disposable adhesive EMG surface electrodes are pre-gelled and engineered for single patient use.
- All models come with light weight flexible PVC wires with touch proof safety DIN42802 connectors in various color codes for easy identification.
- A silver/silver-chloride conductive layer ensures low impedance, so optimal signal recording.
- The electrode pads are manufactured of soft and flexible material which ensures a minimum of patient discomfort.
- A smart little gel free tab supports the electrode to become re-positioned easily multiple times without the user getting gel residue on her/his fingers.
- Superb adhesive strength without any patient discomfort, even after re-positioning the electrode several times.
- Optimized connector for easy headbox insertion and extraction.
- BPA-free leadwire.
- DEHP-free leadwire.
- RoHS compliant.
- Leadwire Core: Tin plated Copper.
Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG Ground Surface Electrode Specifications
|Property - Test Method||Typical Values|
|Hydrogel Process pH||6.3 (+/- 0.5)|
|Biocompatibility (ISO 10993)||Pass|
|Volume Resistivity (Ohm-in)||763 Ohm-in|
|Stainless Steel Adhesion (grams per inch of width)||787|
|Thickness of Hydrogel||32 Mills (+/- 5 Mills)|
- Surface Size: 40 x 50 mm.
- Packing: 20 Pieces per Box.
Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG Ground Surface Electrode Lengths
- #TE/K50431-002: 1.0 m.
- #TE/K50431-003: 2.0 m.