Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Stryker CORE Powered Instrument Console (#5400-50) includes main console and power cord. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Stryker Consolidated Operating Room Equipment (CORE) Powered Instrument Console provides an integrated, centrally controlled environment that promotes safe and economical surgical practice.
Multiple surgical handpieces and footswitches may be connected and operated simultaneously from a single console. Because options vary among different handpieces, the console will only display those options that are related to the connected handpiece.
Allows for integrated irrigation. An integral irrigation pump system reliably supplies coolant/irrigation to the cutting site with adjustable flow rates.
Color touch screen display is easy to read with large labeled buttons. Console settings, like display brightness and speaker volume, are easily adjusted allowing the caregiver to focus on the patient. The on board speaker provides audible feedback during operation and configuration. The console has the capability to power heavy-duty handpieces. Compatible with all Stryker 5400 CORE Series handpieces.
Stryker CORE Powered Instrument Console Features
- Operates two hand pieces simultaneously.
- Integrated irrigation pump.
- Intuitive color touch screen display.
- Fully customizable user preferences.
Stryker CORE Powered Instrument Console Specifications
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 12.5" x 5" x 17" (317.5 x 127 x 431.8 mm).
- Weight: 20 lb (9.1 kg).
- Volume Adjustment: 0 dBA to 81 dBA.
- Power: Accepts either 115 VAC or 230 VAC input.
- Display/Color Touch Screen:
- Resolution: 800 (horizontal) x 480 (vertical).
- 65° minimum viewing angle.
- 6.5" diagonal LCD.
- 16:9 aspect ratio.
- 16-bit color.
- Dimensions (H x W): 3.19" x 5.67" (81.0 x 144.0 mm).