Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Tri-Star 35 W Surgical Light - Wall Mount (#TS2035W) comes with three 35 watt dichroic Halogen bulbs.
Warranty: 3 Years Performance and Parts / Lifetime Customer Support.
The Sunnex Tri-Star 35 W Surgical Light - Wall Mount is a stable, fixed lamp for surgical suites, with an impressive reach of 30 to 60" from the base. It is one-hand adjustable and designed for tight spaces, perfect for caregivers with limited space.
The Tri-Star supplies intense illumination, specifically designed for minor surgical procedures and examinations. It can be used in hospital exam areas, emergency rooms, trauma rooms, and critical care areas such as the ICU and NICU.
Sunnex Tri-Star 35 W Surgical Light - Wall Mount Features
- Easy to install.
- Durable and economical.
- Flexible arm for easy positioning.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Tri-Star 35 W Surgical Light - Wall Mount Specifications
- Bulb Life: Over 4,000 hours on average.
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Light Intensity: Up to 4,000 footcandles / 43,200 Lux.
- Light Source: Dichroic Halogen bulb - 12 V / 3 x 35 W / 10°.
- Light Color Temperature: Up to 4,100 Kelvin.
- Medical Standards: FDA Class II.
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Weight: 8 lb (3.6 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 28 lb (12.7 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 39" x 16" x 14".
Sunnex Tri-Star 35 W Surgical Light - Wall Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.