Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Tri-Star 15 W Surgical Light - Wall Mount (# TS2015W) offers ease-of-use with 15 watt Halogen bulbs and a durable, secure base mount (does not include surface mounting lag bolts for attachment to wall).
Warranty: 3 Years Performance and Parts and Lifetime Customer Support.
The Sunnex Tri-Star 15 W Surgical Light - Wall Mount provides brilliant light that includes 43,200 lux (or 4,000 footcandles) of light intensity. The wall mount has a unique Dual/Flex arm, for more versatile range and extension. The arm is 30" long with a reach of 55".
This lamp was designed to be ideal for close quarters and small surgical suites. It is lightweight and easily maneuverable with one hand. The 3 powerful Halogen lights emit light with an average lifespan of over 4,000 hours.
Sunnex Tri-Star 15 W Surgical Light - Wall Mount Features
- Ideal for small surgical environments.
- Adjustable with one-hand.
- Versatile, Dual/Flex arm.
- Available in both wall mount and mobile models.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Tri-Star 15 W Surgical Light - Wall Mount Specifications
- Extension: 30" arm, with a reach of 55".
- Light Intensity: 4,000 Footcandles / 43,200 Lux.
- Light Source: Dichroic MR16 Halogen bulbs - 12 V / 3 x 20 W / 10°.
- Bulb Life: 4,000 hours.
- Light Color Temperature: Up to 4,100 Kelvin.
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Medical Standards: FDA Class II.
- Weight: 20.4 lb (9.25 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 28 lb (12.7 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 39" x 16" x 14".
Sunnex Tri-Star 15 W Surgical Light - Wall Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.