Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Tri-Star LED Surgical Light - Wall Mount (#TSLEDW) secures the energy-efficient light to the wall, where it can stay out of the way from vital equipment without compromising the light.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The LED modules are arranged in a triangle shape on the lamp head, which has a ring of handholds on the outside for quick maneuvering. The arm is double-jointed and the lamp head is mounted onto a flexible extension arm. Each of the arms measure 16 inches, and the flexible arm is 28 inches, for a total of 60 inches of reach.
The Tri-Star LED produces an impressive light intensity of 38,000 lux that lasts up to 50,000 hours, on average. This saves the user in energy costs as well as replacement bulbs over time. The color temperature is 4,000 K with a color rendering index of 96 to 98.
This light is also available as a Mobile Mount (#TSLEDM).
Sunnex Tri-Star LED Surgical Light - Wall Mount Features
- Impressive reach up to 60 inches from the wall.
- LED modules save energy and replacement bulbs costs.
- LED modules have an average lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Ring handholds around the rim can be grasped with one hand.
Sunnex Tri-Star LED Surgical Light - Wall Mount Specifications
- Weight: 27 lb (12 kg).
- Height: 28" (71 cm).
- Power Consumption: 35 W.
- Light Intensity: Up to 4,000 Footcandles (38,000 Lux).
- Light Source: (3) LED Modules (12 W each).
- LED Lifespan: ~ 50,000 hours.
- Color Temperature: 4,000 K.
- Color Rendering Index: 96 - 98.
- Mobile Mount Height: 27" - 80" (69 cm - 203 cm).
- Lamp Head Arm: 28" (71 cm).
Sunnex Tri-Star LED Surgical Light - Wall Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.