Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Leo Minor Surgical Light - Mobile Mount (#LMI-300) features an adjustable spring arm and a lightweight floor stand for easy transportation.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts / Lifetime Customer Support.
This mobile, multipurpose LED surgical light is compact, safe, lightweight, energy efficient, easy to adjust, and easy to transport from the exam room to the surgical suite. The spring arm is designed for easy and stable positioning. There is also a handle attached to the vertical post and wheels attached to the base for smooth movement of the system.
The Sunnex Leo Minor Surgical Light - Mobile Mount produces a uniform and homogeneous light pattern with excellent shadow control, daylight-like color rendering, and ideal color temperature. It is truly a multifunctional surgical light for modern clinics and hospitals interested in minimizing maintenance requirements and operating costs. Its light output per watt is 4 times as efficient as some 2nd generation LED lights, yet it exceeds IEC requirements for performing as a surgical light.
Sunnex Leo Minor Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Features
- Spring arm can be rotated 55° horizontally and can be moved vertically up or down 45°.
- Sterile-area dimming controls on the handle and non-sterile controls on the touchpad.
- Indicators on handle and lamp head conveniently display light output in 5 levels.
- Sterilizable handle and sealed light head with no visible holes makes for quick and easy care and cleaning.
- Heat-minimizing design for user safety and comfort.
- Simple and fast installation. Assemble or remove the lamp head from the arm system in under 15 seconds.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Leo Minor Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Specifications
- Color Rendering (CRI): 95.
- Color Temperature: 4500 K.
- Watts: 35.
- Illuminance at a Distance of 1 m: 80,000 lux.
- Light Field Diameter: 7.3" (18.5 cm).
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours.
- Depth of Illumination: L1+L2 (Ec, 58%) 37.8" (96 cm).
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- CE Marked: Yes.
- IEC 60601-1, 60601-1-2.
- IEC 60601 2-41.
- CAN/CSA C22.2, 60601-1 M90.
- Shipping Weight: 71 lb (32.2 kg).
- (1x) 61" x 27" x 9".
- (1x) 22" x 22" x 13".
Sunnex Leo Minor Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.