Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Mobile Mount (#CS2050M) is ideal for emergency rooms, surgical centers, trauma centers, and clinics. The space-saving design offers unparalleled flexibility and versatility. The Mobile Surgical Light minimizes shadows and provides a balance arm for steady, drift-free performance.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts / Lifetime Customer Support.
The Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Mobile Mount uses (3) 35 W long life Halogen bulbs that last (on average) over 4,000 hours. Designed to endure without maintenance or upkeep, the unit delivers stability during surgical procedures through the use of its drift-free balance arm and the range of motion and flexibility provided by the extensive 114" reach.
Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Features
- Unequaled flexibility and reach for head-to-toe coverage in surgery.
- Easy angling and positioning.
- Patented heat-reducing lamps.
- Maintenance-free, space-saving design, with no hidden components.
- Unique counter balance for drift-free performance.
- Removable, sterilizable handle for easy cleaning.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 certified quality system, UL, and CE electrical standards.
- Also available in single ceiling, dual ceiling, and wall configurations.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Specifications
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Light Source: Halogen bulb - Dichroic 12 V / 3 x 35 W / 10°.
- Light Intensity: Up to 6,000 footcandles / 64,500 Lux.
- Light Color Temperature: Up to 4,100 Kelvin.
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Bulb Life: 4,000 hours.
- Color Rendering Index: 96.
- Weight: 54 lb (24.5 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 56 lb (25.4 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 61" x 27" x 9".
- Certifications: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1-M90EN60601-1, UL60601-1, EN60601-2-41UL60601-2-41, IEC 60601-1-2 (2001-09) 2nd edition (EN55011:1991, Group I Class B).
- Medical Standards: FDA Class II.
Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.