Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Celestial Star MRI Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount (#CS2050D-MRI) brings optimal light to MRI suites, by combining 2 single ceiling lights mounted back-to-back on a dual mounting bracket.
The dual mounted surgical light comes with the electrical box packaged and 2 transformers required for power to the mount. Customers must provide their own mounting lag bolts, in accordance with their local building codes.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts and Lifetime Customer Support.
The CS2050D-MRI Surgical Light is ideal for small surgical and MRI suites. With the power of 2 lamp heads and (6) 35 watt Halogen bulbs, doctors can expect full light coverage at a reach of 114" for MRI procedures. The dual ceiling mount also keeps the lamps up and away from the MRI equipment, especially useful in tight quarters.
Sunnex Celestial Star MRI Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount Features
- Approved for use with GE Healthcare and Siemens MRI equipment.
- Tested and certified MRI-compatible.
- High intensity medical lighting.
- Dual-head ceiling mount saves space.
- Dual light sources provides head-to-toe coverage.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Also available as a single ceiling mount or mobile unit.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Celestial Star MRI Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Light Intensity: Up to 6,000 Footcandles / 64,500 Lux (per head - at 1 m).
- Light Source: Dichroic Halogen bulbs - 12 V / 3 x 35 W / 10°.
- Bulb Life: 4,000 hours.
- Total Irradiance: 79.3 Watts/m2.
- Light Color Temperature: Up to 4,100 Kelvin (per head).
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 97.
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Cord Length: 30 ft.
- Ceiling Extension Arm Rotation: 700°.
- Balance Arm Movement: 350°.
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Medical Standards: FDA Class II.
- Shipping Weight: 104 lb (52 lb per box).
- Shipping Dimensions: 61" x 27" x 9" (2 cartons).
Sunnex Celestial Star MRI Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.