Shop with confidence at MFIReturn Policy
The Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount (#CS2050D) is a flexibly designed, space-saving surgery light. It's ideal for surgical applications and procedures where maneuverability and compact design is key, and offers exceptional illumination and industry leading reach and flexibility, while minimizing shadows.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts / Lifetime Customer Support.
The Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount provides (3) 35 W long life Halogen bulbs, guaranteeing (on average) over 4,000 hours, with virtually no maintenance required. The drift-free balance arm design offers stability during surgical procedures, and the flexibility and range of motion equip you with an extensive, unobstructed reach. The patented lamp shade reduces heat output, and the removable, sterilizable handle makes for a well designed, valuable mobile surgical light.
Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount Features
- Unequaled flexibility and reach for head-to-toe coverage in surgery.
- Easy angling and positioning.
- Patented heat-reducing lamps.
- Maintenance-free, space-saving design, with no hidden components.
- Unique counter balance for drift-free performance.
- Removable, sterilizable handle for easy cleaning.
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO 9001 certified quality system, UL, and CE electrical standards.
- Also available in single ceiling, wall, and mobile configurations.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount Specifications
- 114" reach.
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Light Source: MR16 Halogen bulb - Dichroic 12 V / 3 x 35 W / 10°.
- Light Intensity: Up to 6,000 footcandles / 64,500 Lux.
- Light Color Temperature: Up to 4,100 Kelvin.
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Bulb Life: 4,000 hours.
- Color Rendering Index: 96.
- Weight: 104 lb (47 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 124 lb (56 kg).
- 2 Cartons: 61" x 27" x 9".
- 1 Box: 18" x 18" x 18".
- Certifications: CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 601.1-M90EN60601-1, UL60601-1, EN60601-2-41UL60601-2-41, IEC 60601-1-2 (2001-09) 2nd edition (EN55011:1991, Group I Class B).
- Medical Standards: FDA Class II.
Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount Configurations
- CS2050D: Standard Dual Ceiling Mount.
- CS2050D-29LA: Standard with "long arm" extended arms for taller ceilings.
Sunnex Celestial Star Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.