Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Wall Mount (#CSLED-W) is a cool, clear light source with energy-efficient LED light for surgical procedures.
Warranty: 3 Years.
This model of the Celestial Star LED can be mounted to the wall of a surgical suite, out of the way from vital equipment while still providing crisp, flexible light for procedures. The wall mount consists of two arms: one swivels out from the wall mount, the second provides a balanced reach where the lamp head is mounted. The arm stretches 72 inches from the wall to the tip of the lamp head.
The patented lamp head houses 3 LED light bulbs, each boasting an average lifespan of 50,000 hours. The design reduces the heat output of the lamp head, providing comfortable light for both patient and caregiver. The light can be maneuvered easily using the center handle, which is also sterilizable and won't obstruct the light.
Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Wall Mount Features
- Wall mount stays out of the way, but provides crisp, clear light.
- LED light bulbs provide 50,000 hours of light.
- Center handle can quickly move the light around, and is sterilizable.
- 10-foot hospital grade cord included.
Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Wall Mount Specifications
- Weight: 38 lb (17 kg).
- Power Supply: 120V / 60 Hz AC.
- Power Consumption: 36 W.
- Light Intensity: ~ 6,000 Footcandles / 64,000 Lux.
- Light Source: (3) LED modules, 12 W.
- Color Temperature: 4,000 K.
- Color Rendering Index: 96 - 98.
- LED Lifespan: ~ 50,000 hours.
Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Wall Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.