Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Ceiling Mount (#CSLED-C) is a space-saving design that mounts an energy-efficient LED lamp to the ceiling for added height and clarity.
Warranty: 3 Years.
This ceiling mounted surgical light is ideal for surgical suites, trauma centers, emergency rooms, veterinary clinics and more. It provides crisp, reliable light along with the flexibility of a dual-arm design. The patented lamp head also reduces the amount of heat output, creating a more comfortable experience for both user and patient.
The Celestial Star ceiling mount descends 34 inches from the ceiling, and the second arm (the counter balance arm with lamp head, also can lower an additional 28 inches. By grasping the center handle in the lamp head, the arm and head can be maneuvered into place with one hand. The handle is also sterilizable.
Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Ceiling Mount Features
- Mounting to the ceiling allows for more movement and space-saving underneath.
- Lamp head design reduces heat output for cool light.
- LED modules have an estimated 50,000 hours of light.
- Produces a light intensity of 64,000 lux.
Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Weight: 52 lb (24 kg).
- Height (from Ceiling): 34" (86 cm).
- Power Supply: 120V / 60 Hz AC.
- Power Consumption: 36 W.
- Light Intensity: ~ 6,000 Footcandles / 64,000 Lux.
- Light Source: (3) LED modules, 12 W.
- Color Temperature: 4,000 K.
- Color Rendering Index: 96 - 98.
- LED Lifespan: ~ 50,000 hours.
Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Ceiling Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.