Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount (#CSLED-D) combines two powerful Celestial Star LED lamp heads with flexible arms for full light coverage in a surgical suite.
Warranty: 3 Years.
Two arms descend from the center ceiling mount at 34 inches each, and each with a balance arm that extends an additional 28 inches. Each of the lamp heads can be quickly maneuvered into place using one hand on the center handle. This same handle is also removable and sterilizable.
The dual lamp heads allow for even more light distribution in the room than a standard single ceiling light. With each lamp head boasting 3 LED modules each, these have a lasting lifespan of around 50,000 hours with a reliable light intensity of 6,000 footcandles (64,000 lux).
This LED light is also available as a single ceiling mount (#CSLED-C), wall mount (#CSLED-W), and mobile mount (#CSLED-M).
Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount Features
- Dual lamp heads provide double the light.
- LED modules are energy-efficient and last for 50,000 hours.
- Ideal for dermatology, dental, OB/GYN, veterinary clinics and more.
- Lamp heads can be adjusted and placed via the center handle.
- Center handle is removable and sterilizable.
Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Weight: 104 lb (47 kg).
- Height (from Ceiling): 34" (86 cm).
- Power Supply: 120V / 60 Hz AC.
- Power Consumption: 36 W.
- Light Intensity: ~ 6,000 Footcandles / 64,000 Lux.
- Light Source: (3) LED modules, 12 W.
- Color Temperature: 4,000 K.
- Color Rendering Index: 96 - 98.
- LED Lifespan: ~ 50,000 hours.
Sunnex Celestial Star LED Surgical Light - Dual Ceiling Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.