Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount secures a high intensity halogen lamp to a ceiling base with 41" of broad vertical movement.
Warranty: 5 Years Parts and Labor.
When you're in need of a high-intensity, cool light, that's reliable with a wide range of movement, then Philips Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount is the answer. The long arm system allows for nearly 43 inches of movement. The ceiling mount is also the only configuration in the series that possesses 360° rotation around vertical axes.
The Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount is most ideal for ophthamology, plastic surgery, minor surgery, dental surgery, emergency rooms, and trauma centers. With 2,000 hours of light per Halogen bulb, and a 5 year parts and labor warranty, caregivers can rely on this luminous ceiling lamp for a variety of procedures.
The Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount ships in 3 packages:
- Head: 16.5 lb / 25" x 25" x 8".
- Single Ceiling Mount: 30 lb / 34" x 14" x 8".
- Extension Arm: 14 lb / 37" x 21" x 6".
Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount Features
- 360° rotation on the arm and mounting system (available only on the single ceiling mount).
- High-intensity focus with a center sterilization handle.
- Lightweight and adjustable with one-hand.
- The AIM-100 lamp head is also available in wall, floorstand, and double ceiling mount configurations.
- Stays cool after long hours of use.
Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Weight: 61 lb (27.77 kg).
- Light Source: Quartz Halogen Bulb - 35 W / 12 V / bi-pin.
- Illuminance: 63,000 Lux (5,852 footcandles).
- Light Color Temperature: 3,500 Kelvin.
- Number of Bulbs: 3.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours.
- Power: 133 Watts.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Lamphead Diameter: 20" (51 cm).
- Light Field Diameter: 9.6" - 12" (25 cm - 31 cm).
- Depth of Illumination: 47" (119 cm).
- Minimum Ceiling Height: 8 ft (244 cm).
- Maximum Ceiling Height: 12 ft (366 cm).
- Certifications / Approvals: IEC/UL 60601-1 / IEC 60601-2-41 / IEC/EN 60601-1-2; CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 M90 certified; CE marked.
Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount Configurations
- #A100SC: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- #A103SC: 230 / 240 V - For us in Europe.
- #A101SC: 100 V - For use in Japan.
- #A102SC25: 230 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount Accessories
The Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount is commonly purchased with:
- Set of 3 AIM-100 replacement bulbs.
- Sterilizable / Autoclavable handle.
- Sterile handle covers (25 per box).
- 42" drop tube.
Burton AIM-100 Surgical Light - Single Ceiling Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.