Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex HM Series Exam Light - Wall Mount - Articulated Arm (#HM28002W) is a two-arm, two-hinge, mounted light that provides crisp, bright light for general examinations of all types. It is ideal for use in examination rooms, hospital rooms, and waiting areas.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts, and Lifetime Customer Support.
The HM28002W Examination Light is compact, yet extends to around 42" in reach from the wall. Powered by a 20 watt Halogen bulb, this light emits the brightness of direct sunlight (32,400 Lux), but is prevented from overheating with a vented shade cover.
The Sunnex HM Series Exam Light - Wall Mount - Articulated Arm is best for examination environments where space is limited. The vertical and horizontal reach of the arm, along with a 359° swivel lamp head, give caregivers the flexibility they need to examine patients thoroughly.
Sunnex HM Series Exam Light - Wall Mount - Articulated Arm Features
- 42" of total reach from wall mount.
- Finger guard attached to the lamp head for safe, easy handling.
- Reduced heat output from vented shade.
- Color correcting lens.
- HS Series Exam Lights also available as either a gooseneck wall mount or mobile light.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex HM28002W HM Series Wall Mount Exam Light - Articulated Arm Specifications
- Weight: 6 lb (2.72 kg).
- Light Intensity: 3,000 Footcandles / 32,400 Lux.
- Light Source: Halogen Bulb - 12 V / 20 W.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours.
- Light Color Temperature: 3,000 Kelvin.
- Color Rendition Index (CRI): 95 (at 1 m).
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Lamp Head Rotation 359°.
- Horizontal Arm Length: 22".
- Vertical Arm Length: 20".
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Shipping Weight: 28 lb (12.7 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 39" x 16" x 14".
Sunnex HM Series Exam Light - Wall Mount - Articulated Arm Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.