Shop with confidence at MFI
The Stryker X8000 Light Source (#220-200-000) includes main unit, light bulb, and power cable. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Stryker X8000 Light Source enhances its picture with clean, pure light. This maximizes the ability of Stryker€™s high-definition video equipment to capture the most brilliant and detailed visualization possible for today€™s surgical procedures. The X8000€™s powerful bulb, convenient operations, safety features and unique Align-Lock technology are some of the many outstanding benefits:
Stryker X8000 Light Source Features
- 300-watt xenon elliptical bulb.
- Interface with visible LCD screen.
- Pure, clean light.
- Single-handed insertion.
- Electronic Scope Sensing Technology.
- Error & warning codes display.
- Amount of light in standby is decreased by 75%.
Stryker X8000 Light Source Specifications
- Primary: 100 - 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 450 W 220 - 240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 450W.
- Fuses: (2): T 5.0 AH 250 V.
- Height: 4.75"(12.1 cm).
- Width: 12.5" (31.8 cm).
- Depth: 16.8" (42.7 cm).
- Weight: 16.0 lb. (7.3 kg).
- Type: 300 Watt Xenon (Elliptical).
- Life: Approximately 500 hours.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.