Shop with confidence at MFI
The Stryker X7000 Xenon Light Source is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The X7000 Xenon Light Source is a light-generating unit designed to illuminate surgical sites during endoscopic applications. The X7000 uses a 300 watt xenon lamp to generate bright, crisp light, which it delivers to the surgical site via a fiber-optic light cable. It is compatible with all Stryker light cables, and, with the proper light cable and adapters, can connect to any flexible or rigid endoscope.
The X7000 is equipped with electronic scope sensing technology (ESST), a special safety feature that helps prevent accidental burns caused by an unattended light cable. When operated with an ESST light cable, the X7000 senses when the scope and the light cable are separated and places the light source in standby mode. In standby mode, the X7000 will reduce light output to a minimum, preventing the light cable from generating excessive heat.
Stryker X7000 Xenon Light Source Features
- Single handed cable insertion.
- RFID tag (insures that only Stryker bulbs work in the X7000).
- 20% brighter than the X6000.
- Core design.
- Elliptical bulb.
- SIDNE ready.
- Multiple safety features.
- Internal safety check.
- Ethernet connection.
- Internal thermal switch.
- Error and warning codes display.
- Universal light cord adapter for use with any light cord on the market.
- Auto shutter for regulation of brightness with existing video equipment.
Stryker X7000 Xenon Light Source Specifications
- Dimensions: 5" (H) x 16.8" (L) x 12.5" (W).
- Weight: 20 lb.
- Electrical: VAC (Energy): 100/240 V.
- Illumination Level Setting: Continuous.
- Configuration: Multipurpose.
- Lamp Life: Approximately 500 hours.
- Number/Type: 1/BNC.
Stryker X7000 Xenon Light Source Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.