Shop with confidence at MFI
The Stryker Stair-PRO 6251 Stair Chair includes three standard patient straps, two chest restraints, and an ankle restraint. It is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Stair-PRO has front caster wheels that add wheelchair-like mobility in tight spaces. The extendable foot end lift handle design supports proper ergonomic lifting technique, while improving line of vision and creating more personal space between operators and patient.
The model 6251 is a manual transport device designed to transport a human occupant in a seated position up or down a set of stairs. It holds adult, adolescent, or child occupants.
Stryker Stair-PRO 6251 Stair Chair Features
- High Visibility Powder-Coated Frame: Eliminates oxidation and facilitates easy decontamination.
- Color-coded controls.
- Extendable foot end lift handles.
- Locking rear lift handles.
- Molded Hand Grips: For better control.
- Lightweight, rugged aluminum construction.
- Oversized Rear Wheels (with sealed bearings): Require less force to roll, improving maneuverability over rough terrain.
- Dual Wheel Locks: For stable patient transfer.
- Compact storage size.
- Positive action locking mechanism for security and rigidness.
- Power washable.
- Grease-free maintenance.
- 4" (10 cm) front caster wheels.
Stryker Stair-PRO 6251 Stair Chair Specifications
- Height: 36" (91 cm).
- Width: 20.5" (52 cm).
- Depth: 28" (71 cm).
- Folded Depth: 8" (20 cm).
- Weight: 23 lb (10 kg).
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg).
Stryker Stair-PRO 6251 Stair Chair Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.