Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Stryker SMRT Power System (#6500-033-000) is Stryker's automatic power management technology for extended battery life offering your Power-PRO cot superior performance in the high-pressure world of EMS.
Warranty: 1 Year.
Note: Does not include charger. Replacement battery only.
The SMRT Power System eliminates the time-consuming and elaborating charging protocols and "tuning" usually required for maintaining reliable, high-performance battery-powered systems.
The battery pack charges to full capacity in approximately two hours. The battery can be recharged in-ambulance or using a wall outlet (optional). SMRT paks have ventless, sealed construction to tolerate wet and dirty environments. On a full charge, this battery can provide power for 15 - 20 "calls" with patients an average weight of 250 lb (actual results may vary). Both the battery and chargers are in-ambulance mountable and crash-tested.
Easily change a SMRT pak with one hand in seconds. To remove the SMRT pak from your cot, press the red release button and slide the SMRT pak out. Slide in a fresh SMRT pak until you hear a click.
Note: This Stryker SMRT battery is only compatible with genuine Stryker chargers. Charging a Stryker SMRT battery with a non-Stryker charger will damage the battery and void the warranty.
Stryker SMRT Power System Features
- Fast Charging: Approximately two hours.
- Zero Memory: Make repeated partial charges with no impact on performance.
- Convenient Recharging: In-ambulance and wall outlet charging options (sold separately).
- Sealed durable construction for all-weather toughness.
- Vehicle-ready and crash-tested.
- Easily change a SMRT pak with one hand.
- Compatible with genuine Stryker chargers.
- Weight: 3.8 lb (1.7 kg) (SMRT Pak only).
Stryker SMRT Power System Literature
It took 2 weeks to get them, but they work great and the people at MFI Medical were helpful and easy to work with.
Thank you - the battery got here fast and works perfectly.