Shop with confidence at MFI
The Stryker 830 Surgistool II Stool is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The 830 Surgeon Stool is perfectly suited for a wide range of surgical applications. Its advanced design offers multiple positions, including optional 360 degree adjustable armrests and backrest.
Stryker 830 Surgistool II Stool Features
- Hydraulic height adjustment.
- 3-Spindle Base: Provides ideal control and pedal access without getting in the way.
- Supportive Seat: Dual-density foam and an adjustable backrest offer maximum support.
- Stable, yet mobile design.
- Front end locking system.
- Thermoformed plastic hood.
- Fully adjustable back and armrests (optional).
- Optional padded armrests allow versatile positioning and stability.
Stryker 830 Surgistool II Stool Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 300 lb (136 kg).
- High: 28.5" (72 cm).
- Low: 21" (53 cm).
- Seat Cushion Style: Teardrop or Wedge.
Stryker 830 Surgistool II Stool Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
Very nice product came in at brand new condition we will defiantly purchase again from MFI Medical
Very accommodating for the exchange we requested for a different style.