Shop with confidence at MFI
The SciCan STATIM 5000 G4 Cassette Autoclave is a completely automatic cassette autoclave. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
All certified SciCan Statim autoclaves include a power cable and new preventative maintenance kit installed, which includes new gasket and filters. New water bottle kit is included as well. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Healthcare practitioners in over 90 countries around the world rely on STATIM to protect their patients and staff from infection. STATIM's G4 Cassette Autoclave features innovative G4 Technology, now WiFi enabled, and automatically records and monitors every cycle 24/7 so the tedious task of manually logging cycle data can now be done automatically and error-free. STATIM G4 technology detects human or mechanical error saving you time and money. Logging accurate cycle information has never been so effortless, simple, and efficient.
Unlike conventional autoclaves that need to heat an entire reservoir of water, STATIM uses only a small, specific amount of water required for each cycle. Water is introduced into a heating device referred to as a "steam generator," rapidly heated, and converted to steam in mere seconds.
The thin stainless steel walls of STATIM's fully-removable cassette (or sterilization chamber) allows for rapid heating and cooling of the chamber. As a result, STATIM meets the conditions for sterilization and drying in a fraction of the time required by a conventional autoclave.
A high-resolution color touchscreen offers a vivid display of messages, current cycle information, and customizable icons all with extraordinary clarity.
SciCan STATIM 5000 G4 Cassette Autoclave Features
- Benefits of the G4 Network:
- Monitoring real-time cycle data.
- Instant data logging.
- Proactive maintenance management.
- Automatic system updates to your G4 machines.
- Speed: STATIM's unmatched speed and dependability have made STATIM the world's best selling autoclave. Patented gentle technology sterilizes handpieces and instruments for immediate use in as little as eight minutes.
- Efficiency: Fast point-of-use sterilization makes turnaround a priority, increasing efficiency and virtually eliminating instrument bottlenecks.
- LCD Touchscreen: Large 3.5" high-resolution touchscreen offers a vivid display of messages and current cycle information, all with exceptional clarity.
- Cassette System: Thin sterilization cassette allows for rapid heating and cooling of the chamber, drying in a fraction of the time.
- Security: Patient safety relies on attention to detail. The G4 supports verifiable processes that are PIN protected with user-defined IDs so that staff members can be required to authorize a cycle. This encourages extra attention to process and creates a safer environment for both staff and patients.
- Steam technology is gentle on both solid and hollow instruments.
- Using PPPD technology and our patented steam injection process - air is automatically forced out of the sterilization chamber.
- Intuitive technology will let qualified technicians know when service is imminent.
SciCan STATIM 5000 G4 Cassette Autoclave Specifications
- Machine Dimensions: 23.6" (L) x 16.1" (W) x 7.5" (H) (600 mm x 410 mm x 190 mm).
- Cassette Size (External): 19.5" (L - includes handles) x 7.7" (W) x 3.2" (H) (495 mm x 195 mm x 80 mm).
- Extended Cassette Size (External): 22.2" (L) x 7.7" (W) x 3.2" (H) (565 mm x 195 mm x 80 mm).
- Cassette Size (Internal): 15" (L) x 7.1" (W) x 3" (H) (380 mm x 180 mm x 75 mm).
- Extended Section: 4.3" (L) x 5.1" (W) x 0.6" (H) (110 mm x 130 mm x 16 mm).
- Sterilization Chamber Volume: 5.1 L (170 fl. oz.) U.S.
- Reservoir Volume: 4 L (140 fl. oz.) U.S.
- Weight: 73 lb (33 kg) without water.
SciCan STATIM 5000 G4 Cassette Autoclave Literature
Item had a few scratches and has been used but it works perfectly and we saved about 50% of the price buying it new. We've used it about three weeks. It's very helpful for quick turnaround on our air and laser handpieces
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.