Shop with confidence at MFI
The SciCan Statim 5000 Autoclave is fully automatic and allows you to save time as the instruments can be safely and effectively sterilized inside the operating room.
All certified SciCan Statim autoclaves include a power cable and new preventative maintenance kit installed, which includes new gasket and filters. New water bottle kit is included as well. We also perform a complete calibration to manufacturer specifications, spore test, and complete flush of the system.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Statim 5000 is small enough to fit onto a portable cart, does not need installation, and requires only a wall socket to operate. Inside the operating room, sterilization ensures expertise and knowledge in handling instruments used for surgery.
The autoclave uses a steam generator to sterilize and Dri-Tec Radiant Heat Drying Technology to dry instruments following sterilization. This autoclave features a cycle as fast as nine minutes and a sterilization chamber approximately three times the size of the 2000 model.
Comparatively, the Statim 5000 features much more volume in the cassette compared to the Statim 2000, so this model is ideal for a practice requiring more sterilization space. This autoclave is often used by surgeons and dentists, and is fast enough to sterilize expensive Lasik, PRK, endoscopic and cataract instruments, including phaco handpieces, between procedures.
SciCan Statim 5000 Autoclave Specifications
- Machine Dimensions: 22" (L) x 16" (W) x 7.5" (H) (550 mm x 410 mm x 190 mm).
- Internal: 15" (L) x 7.1" (W) x 3" (H) (380 mm x 180 mm x 75 mm).
- External: 19.5" (L) x 7.67" (W) x 3.2" (H) (495 mm x 195 mm x 80 mm) (length includes handles).
- Sterilization Chamber Volume: 5.1 L (170 fl oz U.S.).
- Reservoir Volume: 4 L (140 fl oz U.S. - Approximately 40 cycles).
- Weight: 73 lb (33 kg) without water.
- Clearance Required:
- Top: 1.9" (50 mm).
- Sides: 1.9" (50 mm).
- Back: 1.9" (50 mm).
- Front: 22.4" (570 mm).
- Maximum Steam Temperature: 280 degrees Fahrenheit (138 degrees Celsius).
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 341 kPa abs (49.5 psia).
Electrical Rating (+/- 10%): (Note: See serial number label for requirements specific to your unit)
- 100 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 11 A.
- 110 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 11 A.
- 220 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz, 6 A.
SciCan Statim 5000 Autoclave Configurations
- #MFI-SCN-STATIM-5000: Standard (No Printer).
#MFI-SCN-STATIM-5000-P: With Built-In internal Thermal Printer.
- 20 characters per line.
- 1 line per second.
- 80 sterilization cycles per roll (approximately).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.