The Mar Cor WRO 300 H Portable Water Purification System (#107365) includes two prefilters, PTG-520 Carbon Filter Kit (#3027335), interconnecting tubing, and Mar Cor M1 Cart. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Mar Cor's WRO 300 H is the first 501(k) Portable Water Purification System with automated hot water disinfection. It is designed to overcome the problem of microbiological build up in portable dialysis water systems that may have extended idle periods. By integrating an automated heat disinfection system into the unit the WRO 300 H system is engineered and manufactured to be clean by design.
Designed for single hemodialysis patient operation, the WRO 300 H satisfies the stringent demands of acute providers while addressing the typical concerns of the home patient. This device meets AAMI grade water standards with the added capability of efficiently disinfecting without the use of chemicals, all in a validated format.
What makes the WRO 300 H different than other dialysis water systems? Mar Cor has designed the WRO 300 H with ease of use and operation in mind. Automated procedures minimize caregiver involvement. A low noise level allows for regular and nocturnal treatments. Programmable auto-flushing and continuous product loop eliminates stagnation and ensures system cleanliness and readiness.
Mar Cor WRO 300 H Portable Water Purification System Features
- Portable, compact, and easy to operate with a very low noise level.
- Automated procedures and internal diagnostics minimize home patients and caregiver involvement.
- Programmable automated flushing and continuous product water loop eliminate stagnation and ensure system cleanliness.
- Continuous product water loop minimizes water volume requirements for purified water production.
- Automated processes ensure consistency with disinfection procedures.
- End-to-end disinfection with qualified dialysis machines.
Mar Cor WRO 300 H Portable Water Purification System Specifications
- Feed Water Supply:
- Input: 0.8 gpm (3.0 l/min) required.
- Pressure: 20 to 45 psi (0.15 to 0.3 mPa).
- Pressure greater than 45 PSI (0.3 mPa) requires the use of a pressure regulator.
- Temperature: 41 to 86 °F (5 to 30 °C).
- Product Water:
- Output: Minimum 0.3 gpm (1.1 l/min) at 50 °F (10 °C) and 22 psi (0.15 mPa) outlet pressure.
- Quality: Depends on inlet water quality. If potable water is used and WRO 300 H is maintained according to the manual, the following minimum rejection rates will be obtained:
- Total dissolved salts > 96 %.
- Bacteria and pyrogens > 99 %.
- Drain Requirements:
- Operation: 0.32 ± 0.03 gpm (1.2 ± 0.1 l/min).
- Peak Flow: (Rinse) 0.8 gpm (3.0 l/min).
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane:
- Material: Polyamide, thin film composite.
- Configuration: Spiral wound.
- pH-Tolerance: 2 - 11.
- Disinfection and Cleaning:
- Heat Disinfection: User initiated or automatic start of heat disinfection.
- Chemical Disinfection: Automatic dilution of disinfectant. Rinse memory forcing the rinse program to start after chemical disinfection.
- Cleaning: Customized programs for different customer needs.
- Power Supply:
- Main Voltage: 100, 115 or 220 - 240 V +/- 10%, 50 or 60 Hz.
- 100 V: Max 1500 W.
- 115 V: Max 1380 W.
- 220 - 240 V: Max 1850 W.
- Depth - Max: 20.5 inches (520 mm).
- Width - Max: 8.1 inches (205 mm).
- Height: 22.2 inches (563 mm).
- Depth - Footprint: 15 inches (380 mm).
- Width - Footprint: 7.3 inches (185 mm).
- Weight: 72.75 lb (33 kg).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.