Shop with confidence at MFI
The 3M C. diff Solution Tablet is an EPA-registered disinfectant used to kill C. diff spores in just four minutes. It is designed for hospital use.
In addition, this Solution Tablet is also effective against Norovirus, Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, carbapenan resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae, and Acinetobacter baumannii without preclean.
It is to be applied to washable, hard, non-porous surfaces of floors, walls, countertops, sinks, garbage cans, tables, chairs, telephones, bathtubs, urinals, toilet bowls, and other hard, non-porous surfaces made of metal, glazed ceramic, plastic, and stainless steel.
3M C. diff Solution Tablet Features
- Features an NFPA rating of 0,0,0 and no personal protective equipment is required at use dilution.
- pH of 5.5 to 6.5 is closer to neutral than bleach or peracetic acid.
- Costs significantly less than ready-to-use bleach.
- Dissolves in approximately three minutes.
- Highly versatile; can be used with a cloth, wipe, mop, or course trigger sprayer, and will not bind to common wiping media.
- Easy to use with a mild chlorine smell.
- Dissolvable tablet format comes in two sizes for use in large and small containers.
- Shelf Life: 5 years in sealed packets; 7 day shelf life when diluted and stored in a closed container.
- Active Ingredients: Adipic Acid / Sodium Carbonate.
3M C. diff Solution Tablet Configurations
|Product Code||Size||Quantity||Volume||Dilution Ratio|
|#85938||Quart||140 Tablet Container||1.455 qt (660 L)||4 tablets to 1 quart of water|
|#85938||Quart||Case (2 Containers - 280 Tablets)||1.455 qt (660 L)||4 tablets to 1 quart of water|
|#85939||Gallon||Case (2 Containers - 280 Tablets)||4.04 gal (1834 L)||4 tablets to 1 gallon of water|
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.