Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sony UP-D895 Digital Graphic Printer is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The UP-D895 Digital/Video Graphic Printer is the industry's first digital monochrome A6 medical grade printer with a USB interface. Near photographic, high glossy prints can be created by the combination of the UP-D895 Printer with the UPP-110HG High Glossy Printing Paper. This printer features a 325 dpi thermal head with 256 levels of grey. A resize-to-fit feature enables the user to enlarge the image and print it in the desired size. With the UP-D895, panoramic-size prints can be produced making this printer ideal for the dental market.
Sony UP-D895 Digital Graphic Printer Features
- Improved transfer time compared to the UP-D890. Image data manipulated in hardware.
- High speed printing of approximately 3.8 seconds.
- Multiple print modes available for a variety of applications.
- Equipped with 8 MB spool memory.
- Space-saving design.
- Worldwide power supply for AC 100 - 120 V, 220 - 240 V.
- Compatible with UP-D890 driver software.
Sony UP-D895 Digital Graphic Printer Specifications
- Printing Method: Direct thermal printing.
- Thermal Head: Thin film thermal head 1280 dots.
- Gradations: 256 grey levels.
- Resolution: 325 DPI.
- Printed Picture Size: 4" (W) x 12.625" (H) (100 mm x 320 mm).
- Effective Print Pixels: Maximum 1280 x 4096 dots.
- Picture Memory: 8 MB.
- Interface Port: Parallel (IEEE 1284) / USB (Version 1.1).
- Approximately 3.9 seconds (1280 x 960 dots).
- Approximately 5.1 seconds (1280 x 1280 dots).
- Power Requirements: 100 V, 120 V, 220 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz (worldwide).
- Power Consumption: Approximately 120 W (20 W in stand-by mode).
- Dimensions: 6.125" (W) x 4.25" (H) x 10.25" (D) (154 mm x 105 mm x 260 mm).
- Weight: Approximately 7.5 lb (3.4 kg).
- Safety Standard: UL 1950, UL 2601-1 (UC), CSA C22.2 No. 601.1, No. 950 (UC), EN60950, EN60601-1 (UC, CE) CB 4943 (UC, CE).
Sony UP-D895 Digital Graphic Printer Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.