Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sony UP-55MD HD Color Printer is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The UP-55MD HD Color Video Printer supports HD analog video signals introducing new quality and value to the surgical printer. It also features continued support for SD video signals and the ability to auto-detect the input standard. UP-55MD can accept 1080i and 720p HD video signals for flexible compatibility with a wide range of HD devices.
Images are printed, in full HD resolution, in just 20 seconds and, thanks to Sony Dye-sublimation printing technology, each one in photographic quality. With its unique image copy function and USB port, conveniently located on the front panel, each HD image printed can be captured and saved to removable USB flash memory. UP-55MD is compact, lightweight, and is easily installed on-cart or in space limited operating environments.
Sony UP-55MD HD Color Printer Features
- Multiple Print Mode: Can provide images in full screen or with two, four, and eight images split across a single sheet.
- Front Operation: Front operation offers easy maintenance and flexible set up even if it is installed on the cart.
- Color Balance Adjustment Capability: The color balance adjustment function allows users to select the most suitable balance to match the expected colors for printed images. Three alternative gamma curves make it possible to adjust the best tonal range for each requirement.
- Image Copy Function: Enables users to store printed images to a memory device inserted into the USB host port on the front of the UP-55MD.
- Images are saved in JPEG format and it is then possible to use them as common digitalized data for any other purpose such as medical reports, presentations, and any other documentation with the images.
- The saved images cannot be re-stored back to the UP-55MD to re-print.
Sony UP-55MD HD Color Printer Specifications
- Printing Method: Dye sublimation printing.
- Thermal Head: 379 dpi, 14.93 dots/mm.
- Gradations: 8 bits (256 levels) processing each for yellow, magenta, and cyan.
- Effective Print Pixels: 2,528 x 1,920 dot (full screen print).
- Printing Area: 169 mm (W) x 129 mm (H) (6.75" x 5.125").
- Print Media Size: 178 mm x 152 mm (7.125" x 6").
- Memory: 8 Frames.
- Printing Speed (High-Speed Mode): 20 sec (approximately).
- Media Capacity: Max. 100 sheets.
- Input/Output Connectors: R/Cr, G/G+S/Y, B/Cb, SYNC*, Video, S-Video.
- External Memory Terminal: Memory Stick Slot (Built-in).
- Controls Connectors: RS-232C, Infrared remote control, Remote 1, 2.
- Max. Power Consumption: 100 - 120 V: 2.8 A / 220 - 240 V: 1.2 A.
- Dimensions: 280 mm (W) x 125 mm (H) x 398 mm (D) (11.125" x 5" x 15.75").
- Weight: 19 lb 13 oz (9 kg).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.