Shop with Confidence at MFI
The SleepSense Stardust Pressure Transducer (# 1006038-SLP) was specifically designed for use with Stardust systems and SleepSense pressure cannulas.
Warranty: 1 Year - Free of Defects in Materials and Quality Workmanship.
This product is designed to detect respiratory airflow. The Piezo Crystal technology inside senses minute pressure changes and filters them into the pressure channel.
It is intended for use on children and adult patients who are screened during sleep disorder studies at a sleep laboratory or the patient's home.
NOTE: SleepSense items are for professional use only, and are for sale by or on the order of a physician only.
SleepSense Stardust Pressure Transducer Features:
- Durable, lightweight design is more comfortable for patients.
- Equipped with both flow and snore outputs.
SleepSense Stardust Pressure Transducer Specifications:
Recommended Filter Settings:
- High Pass: 0.01 Hz.
- Low Pass: 70 Hz.
- Snore (High Pass): 30 Hz, or as recommended in the system's instructions.
- Signal Output: Approximately 0.5 mV for normal respiration or loud snoring.
- Operating Conditions: 40 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C).
- Operating/Storage Humidity: 5 to 95% (Non-condensing).