Shop with Confidence at MFI
The SleepSense Small Snoring Sensor Microphone (# 1216) is designed with a smaller face, non-slip material, and durable cabling.
Warranty: 6 Months - Free of Defects in Materials and Quality Workmanship.
The smaller size of this snore sensor makes it comfortable for the patient and provides a clear indication of snoring throughout the study.
NOTE: SleepSense items are for professional use only, and are for sale by or on the order of a physician only.
SleepSense Small Snoring Sensor Microphone Specifications:
- Cable: White PVC insulation wire.
- Sensor Design: Round flexible TPE disc.
Recommended Filter Settings:
- High Pass: 50 Hz.
- Low Pass: 500 Hz, or as recommended in the system's instructions.
- Operating Conditions: 40 to 104 °F.
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 °F.
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing).
SleepSense Small Snoring Sensor Microphone Compatibilty:
The SleepSense Small Snoring Sensor Microphone is compatible with the following products from these medical brands:
|CompuMedics||Grael HD PSG|
|CompuMedics E Series|