Shop with Confidence at MFI
The SleepSense Piezo Snore Sensor - Alice 5 (#1262) provides a signal proportional to the vibrations of the skin, and is immune to ambient noise. The sensor is especially robust, easy to use, and clean.
Warranty: 6 Months - Free from Defects in Materials and Quality Workmanship.
The sensor responds to snoring and other sounds in the audio range picked up through the skin, and converts them to a small analog voltage that provides a clear, reliable indication of the presence of these sounds. It is designed with a large sensitive area to improve signal stability, a soft, flat surface to seal against ambient noises, and high friction material to minimize shifting.
Compatibility: The SleepSense Piezo Snore Sensor - Alice 5 is completely compatible with the Philips Respironics Alice 5 unit.
NOTE: SleepSense items are for professional use only, and are for sale by or on the order of a physician only.
SleepSense Piezo Snore Sensor - Alice 5 Specifications:
- Cable: White PVC insulation wire.
- Sensor Design: Round flexible TPE disc.
Recommended Filter Settings (or as recommended in the system's instructions):
- High Pass: 50 Hz.
- Low Pass: 500 Hz.
- Signal Output: Approximately 1 mV for loud snoring.
- Operating Conditions: 40 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Storage Temperature: -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C).
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 5 - 95% (non-condensing).