Shop with Confidence at MFI
Skintact Super Tab Wet Gel Tab Electrode (#FSWAOO) features Aqua-Wet gel adhesive for superior adhesion, and has foam backing to ensure flexibility and to protect the electrode sensor from surgical and cleaning fluids.
The Aqua-Wet gel that adheres this electrode to skin is designed for fast pickup even if the skin is inadequately prepared. Aqua-wet gel is ideal to have on electrodes for short-term monitoring as it provides dependable quick tracing with easy application and removal.
Skintact Super Tab Wet Gel Tab Electrode Features:
- Foam Backing for flexibility and sensor protection.
- Liquid gel designed for fast ECG signal pick up.
- Ideal for short-term procedures.
Skintact Super Tab Wet Gel Tab Electrode Specifications:
- Size: 33 x 44 mm.
- Gel Type: "Aqua-Wet" liquid gel.
- Material: Foam.
- Quantities: 50/ pouch, 500/ box or 3000/ case.
- Monitoring: Resting, EKG.