Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Schiller CARDIOVIT FT-1 ECG (#0A.106000) includes ETM interpretation software, a medical grade AC/DC power adapter, a 10-lead patient cable, 10 alligator clips, 100 electrodes, a pack of thermal chart paper, and an instruction manual.
Warranty: 3 Years.
Note: ETM with ETM Sport and CCAA are not cleared in the USA.
Innovative and extremely portable, the Schiller CARDIOVIT FT-1 with ETM Interpretation Software features an 8-inch high-resolution multi-touch screen, an integrated thermal printer and is FDA approved. This top-of-the-line device is networked to provide seamless connectivity and a paperless workflow for added convenience.
Schiller CARDIOVIT FT-1 ECG Features
- Provides the power and flexibility of a PC in a portable ECG device.
- Outstanding signal quality for adult and pediatric ECG.
- Resting rhythm up to 4 minutes.
- Bi-directional WiFi communication to EMR.
- The culprit coronary artery algorithmTM allows for early STEMI detection.
- Easy-to-use software lets you import patient data from the EMR system and export customized PDF reports directly to your PC.
Schiller CARDIOVIT FT-1 ECG Accessories
The Schiller CARDIOVIT FT-1 ECG is commonly purchased with:
- #2.101126: Schiller Trolley X1 with Mounting Bracket and Basket - for FT-1.
- #2.157055: Schiller Thermal Chart Paper FT-1 (60 Sheets/Pack).
- #2.200126: Schiller Medical Grade AC/DC Power Adapter - for the FT-1.
- #2.400227: Schiller 10-Wire Patient Cable AHA for FT-1 - Snap Type.
- #2.400331: Schiller 10-Wire Patient Cable AHA for FT-1 - Banana Plug.