Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Respironics Alice 5LE Diagnostic Sleep System includes a desktop computer installed with Windows 10 and Alice G3 software, LCD monitor, mouse, keyboard, amplifier/base station, head box/input box, and interconnecting cables. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The Alice 5LE Diagnostic Sleep System sets new standards for sleep labs eager to customize powerful features today but interested in flexible architecture to accommodate tomorrow's growth.
Respironics Alice 5LE Diagnostic Sleep System Features
- Fully integrated sleep laboratory system over a network cable or wireless.
- Expanded channel capability to 31 total channels.
- High quality ECG with six channels.
- Real time impedance display.
- Patient Communication/Intercom is accomplished over your network cable.
Respironics Alice 5LE Diagnostic Sleep System Specifications
- Total Channels: 31.
- Analog Inputs: 8 in the Base Station.
- Neurological Channels Specifications:
- Number of Channels: 13 Total [6 EEG (3 left, 3 right), 2 EOG, 5 EMG]; 2 Reference.
- Input Impedance: 1.66 Mohm per Electrode 3.33 differential.
- Bandwith: 0.32 Hz to 106 Hz.
- Input Signal Range: +/- 3.3 milliV.
- Digital Resolution: 16 bits.
- Sample Rate: 2000 Hz.
- Max Storage Rate: 200 Hz.
- Electrode Impedance Testing: 100 Hz square wave between patient electrodes.
- Calibration Signal: Signal injection, 1 Hz, 98 µVpp.
- Communication Interfaces: Signals sent from Patient Interface to Headbox through sensor cables. Data is sampled and sent to the Base Station where it is stored on a disk or sent through an ethernet connection to a Host PC.
- During Analysis: 0.5 to 100 Hz low pass filter 50 or 60 Hz Notch filter Anti-aliasing filter.
- Other Channel Types:
- 2 Effort: Piezo or zRIP.
- 2 Airflow: Thermal and Pressure Flow.
- 1 Body Position.
- 2 Actigraphy.
- 1 ECG.
- 1 Snore Mic.
- System Physical Characteristics:
- Main Unit:
- 14" x 5" x 12.5" (35.6 cm x 12.7 cm x 31.7 cm).
- Weight: 7.8 lb (3.5 kg).
- 10" x 4" x 2" (25.4 cm x 10.2 cm x 5.1 cm).
- Weight: 1.6 lb (0.72 kg).
- System Power Requirements:
- Power to Main Unit: 6.25 VDC, 3 to 6 Amps.
- Power Supply: MW116 Power Supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz, 0.5 - 1.5 A.