Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Diagnostix 2100 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter comes complete with a Carry Lanyard (#2100-1), rubberized bumper, two AAA batteries, and an instruction booklet.
Warranty: 2 Years Limited - Defects in Materials and Workmanship under normal use and service.
The Diagnostix 2100 is a portable, feature rich pulse oximeter that provides spot readings of SpO2 and heart rate in just a few seconds for the busy healthcare professional. The simple, non-invasive digital device indirectly measures the functional oxygen saturation (SpO2) of an adult or pediatric patient's blood.
The Diagnostix 2100 is perfect for EMS, a visiting nurse, or wherever portability is required.
Functional oxygen saturation refers to the ratio of oxyhemoglobin to all hemoglobin that is capable of carrying oxygen. This oximeter is not intended for continuous monitoring. It requires no routine calibration or maintenance other than replacement of batteries.
ADC Diagnostix 2100 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Features
- Reads SpO2 and Pulse Rate.
- Display: Dual color OLED.
- Six changeable display modes.
- 10 display brightness settings.
- 25% smaller than competing models.
- Audible and visual alarm.
- Hinged battery cover is more secure.
- Meets or exceeds ISO 9919.
ADC Diagnostix 2100 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Specifications
- Type: Fingertip.
- Finger Range: 8 mm - 20 mm (0.31" - 0.79") thick [distance between the fingernail (top) and the finger pad (bottom)].
- SpO2 Range: 0 - 100%.
- PR Range: 30 - 235 bpm.
- PR Display Mode: Bargraph.
- SpO2 Accuracy: +/- 2% @ 80 - 99% / +/- 3% @ 70 - 80%.
- PR Accuracy: +/- 2 bpm.
- Power Requirements: Two AAA Alkaline batteries.
- Power Consumption: 40 mA.
- Battery Life: 30 hours (continuous).
- Dimensions: 2.3" x 1.3" x 1.3" (58 mm x 32 mm x 34 mm).
- Weight: 1.8 oz. (50 g).
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C).
- Storage Temperature: 14 to 104 °F (-10 to 40 °C).
- Relative Humidity in Operation: 15 - 80%.
- Relative Humidity in Storage: 10 - 80%.
ADC Diagnostix 2100 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Colors
- #2100: With Black Bumper.
- #2100OR: With Orange Bumper.
ADC Diagnostix 2100 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.
I purchased the Diagnostix 2100 as a precaution in the event a family member contracts Covid19. It is straightforward, easy to use, responsive, and despite being back ordered, came sooner than expected. Most impressive was the customer service from MFIMedical. I originally emailed to inquire about the availability of the Diagnostix and received a quick response that it was backordered and they also called me to provide details on when it might be available.(mid-June or July) and kept in touch by email on the status of my order. When the device was shipped at the beginning of May, I was notified that it was on its way, and was kept apprised while in transit. A very professional operation; wish all businesses operated with this level of customer service.