Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Olympus UCR Insufflator includes main unit and power cord. It is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The UCR CO2 Insufflator provides intra-luminal insufflation using carbon dioxide to minimize bowel distension and reduce patient discomfort. CO2 insufflation is becoming the standard of care for GI colonoscopy, and the UCR is a simple-to-operate, compact device that can be operated with no additional technical support.
The UCR features a single button to start and stop the flow of CO2 on the front panel. It is easily set up by connecting to a gas cylinder with a dedicated cylinder hose or by connecting directly to the hospital€™s medical gas supply. Exploiting CO2's ability to minimize luminal distension the UCR features easy operation, a selectable flow rate, and a compact design.
Olympus UCR Insufflator Features
- Reduced patient discomfort: CO2 is absorbed by the body 150 times faster than air, reducing patient discomfort due to intestinal distension during and after endoscopic procedures.
- Easy operation and set up: Easy, reliable, one-button start/stop operation, pressure display, and timer function to automate CO2 insufflation shutoff.
- Compact size: The UCR is small and compact. At just 4.9 kg the UCR is able to easily fit on existing endoscopy station.
- Flow Rate: High gas flow rates allow rapid insufflation when required. Three controlled flow rate settings are available, by using the appropriate corresponding tubing. Tubes are optional.
Olympus UCR Insufflator Specifications
- Power Requirements:
- Voltage (AC): 100-120 V (USA), 100-240 V (Other countries).
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Input: 40 VA.
- Voltage Fluctuation: Within ±10%.
- Dimensions: 125 x 300 x 150 mm (WxDxH).
- Weight: 4.9 kg (10.8 lb).
- Applicable Gas: CO2 gas for medical use (connectable to CO2 cylinder or medical gas pipeline).
- Air Feeding Pressure: 45 kPa (maximum pressure feed).