Shop with confidence at MFI
The Wallach Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical Generator includes a footswitch, handswitch, and line cord.
- Certified Refurbished: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Demo: 1 Year - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
Wallach's Quantum 2000 exclusive, state-of-the-art microprocessor controlled system offers the latest in technology for electrosurgical generators. The Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical Generator constantly and accurately monitors power levels for smoother, drag free cuts. High resistance tissue can be excised without bending the electrode. There's minimal thermal damage; therefore, a superior histological specimen for pathology can be obtained. Post excision, the coagulation mode supplies powerful spray fulguration that can seal bleeders without tissue contact.
The Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical Generator is commonly purchased with the Biovac Smoke Evacuator (#909070), which removes airborne vapor containing potentially harmful microbes and viruses.
Wallach Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical Generator Features
- Solid state, isolated circuitry generator.
- Footswitch or handswitch operated.
- Audible alarm for safety.
- Return electrode monitoring type system uses split grounding pad for extra safety.
- Automatically and instantly activates the Wallach Biovac.
- Unit can be controlled in the sitting position which is facilitated by the ergonomically designed system.
- UL listed.
Wallach Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
- Weight: 10.6 lb (5.25 kg).
- Dimensions: 11.63" (D) x 9.38" (W) x 4.25" (H) (29.5 cm x 23.8 cm x 10.8 cm).
- Input Voltage: 120 VAC.
- Maximum Current: 3.15 Amps.
- VA Ratings: 132 VA.
- Power Line Leakage: Less than 50 micro-amps.
- Fuses: Two T 3.15 A 250 V, Slow Blow (Littelfuse 02183.15 or equivalent).
- Minimum Power: 10 watts.
- High Frequency Output: Rated output power is 100 watts, 495 kHz +/- 5% into 500 ohms, monopolar only.
|Mode||Crest Factor||Maximum Open Circuit Voltage|
Wallach Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical Generator Condition
- #MFI-WLC-909075: Certified Refurbished - In excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
- #DM909075: Demo - In excellent, like-new condition.
Wallach Quantum 2000 Electrosurgical Generator Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.