Shop with confidence at MFI
The ValleyLab SurgiStat II Electrosurgical Generator includes a power cord. It is certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Note: Unit is compatible with E6008 and E6008B and it controls both the monopolar and bipolar activation.
For general electrosurgery needs in the office, clinic, or emergency room, the Valleylab SurgiStat II Generator provides exceptional performance, reliability, and safety benefits in a compact unit. It is easy to use and can be operated with the E6008B Monopolar Footswitch.
ValleyLab SurgiStat II Electrosurgical Generator Features
- Easy and quick to set up; compact and light.
- Saves time with automatic access to previously used power settings and modes.
- Provides precise surgical effect with power control dials.
- Performs most common office-based electrosurgical procedures.
- Provides ability to change power settings while activating the generator.
- Includes both monopolar and bipolar outputs.
- Accepts preferred accessories.
- Standard 2-pin bipolar foot-switching devices.
- Compatible With: #E6008B - Monopolar Footswitch.
- Manufactured to the highest standards of quality in electrosurgical technology.
- Ensures consistent clinical performance over a variety of procedures.
- Increased patient safety with a return electrode contact quality monitoring system (RECQMS). The RECQMS system continually monitors patient impedance levels and deactivates the generator if a fault in the patient/return electrode contact is detected.
ValleyLab SurgiStat II Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
Dimensions and Weight:
- Height: 5.5" (14 cm).
- Width: 10.25" (26 cm).
- Depth: 10" (25.4 cm).
- Weight: 14 lb (6.5 kg).
- Input Power: 110 - 120 volts at 60 Hz.
- PER (Power Efficiency Rating) is the measure of an electrosurgical generator's ability to accurately deliver the selected power into a wide range of tissue types.
ValleyLab SurgiStat II Electrosurgical Generator Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.