Shop with confidence at MFI
The ValleyLab LigaSure Vessel Sealing System includes footswitches (sealing footswitch and bipolar footswitch) and is certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The LigaSure Vessel Sealing System gives you something no other electrosurgical tool can - permanent vessel occlusion. The ValleyLab LigaSure system's revolutionary technology replaces almost all other hemostatic tools because it doesn't just ligate vessels, it actually fuses vessel walls to create a permanent seal.
The ValleyLab LigaSure technology has set the industry standard for vessel sealing. The technology has been used in more than four million procedures worldwide, and is supported by an ever-growing body of evidence-based research, now totaling well over 200 published peer-reviewed studies.
The clinical efficacy, consistency, and reliability of ValleyLab LigaSure products is delivered through a variety of instruments for use in both laparoscopic and open procedures in a range of surgical specialties, including gynecological, colorectal, urology, and general surgery
Note: The LigaSure is only compatible with the LigaSure instruments with a part number starting with "LS-." The instruments which start with an "LF-" part number will not work with the LigaSure.
Across the range of products and procedures, ValleyLab LigaSure technology delivers a unique combination of pressure and energy to create a consistent seal with each application.
Vessel Sealing: The LigaSure Vessel Sealing System can be used for vessels up to and including 7 mm in diameter, lympatics, and tissue bundles as large as will fit in the jaws of the instruments. This system provides precise energy delivery and electrode pressure to vessels for a controlled time period to achieve a complete and permanent tissue fusion. The system has been optimized to produce minimal sticking, charring, or thermal spread to adjacent tissue.
- Bipolar may be used for most applications. The voltage is kept low to prevent sparking. The power remains constant over a specific range of tissue resistance, allowing a consistent tissue effect.
- Macrobipolar may be used for bipolar cutting or rapid coagulation. Voltage is higher, and there is more power than with the bipolar mode.
ValleyLab LigaSure Vessel Sealing System Features
- Provides a combination of pressure and energy to create vessel fusion.
- Permanently fuses vessels up to and including 7 mm in diameter and tissue bundles without dissection or isolation.
- Average seal cycle is two to four seconds.
- Seals withstand three times normal systolic blood pressure.
- Feedback-controlled response system automatically discontinues energy delivery when the seal cycle is complete, eliminating the guesswork.
- Weight: 13 lb (5.9 kg).
ValleyLab LigaSure Vessel Sealing System Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.